Department: Human Resources
Locations: Delhi, Kolkata
- Responsible for sourcing manpower to aid Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure smooth on boarding from all new joinees.
- Contribute in performance management system annual appraisal cycles, performance improvement plans in stores.
- Design and implement associate engagement initiatives.
- Drive the current employee engagement initiatives.
- Implement various HR interventions for retention.
- Create a vibrant, fun, learning and growth oriented culture.
- Implement & sustain BHPL Code of conduct & value system in the stores.
- Looking after employee welfare-monetary & non -monetary, grievance handling, counselling and guiding employees for harmonies interpersonal relations
- Ensuring accurate and timely payroll data processing of new employees as well as full and final settlements of resigned employees on a monthly basis in coordination with the payroll team.
- Maintaining & ensuring accuracy of data on: Employee details and personnel files, leave records in HRMS &, attendance, recording daily scheduler & shifts and any other relevant registers at store level.
- Implementation of all statuary matter like P.F, ESIC, shops 7 establishment Act and other applicable labour legislations.
- Developing & ensuring implementation of all HR standard operating procedures & policies at store level.
- Monitoring & controlling the attrition rates at store level and sending monthly report to the support office.
- Ensure training need is identified and store employees are nominated for training programs.
- Conducting regular audits with respect to employee details and personnel files, leave records in HRMS, attendance, recording daily scheduler & shifts and any other relevant registers at store level to ensure accuracy of data and documents.
- Representing HR function of monthly review with relevant data points and metrices.
Qualification & Experience
- Dedication to providing exceptional internal customer service.
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional team building capability.
- Post Graduate (MBA)) or 3 yrs Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management with min 5 yrs of work experience.
- Age 27 – 30