Locations: Chennai, Bangalore
- Drives Training Certification scores and Employee P&L through field reviews of training tools, processes and capability. Review impact of training initiatives on business performance indicators.
- Assist the Operations function of the BHPL in India. Conduct training programs to implement global initiatives that ensure consistent delivery of high operating standards, consistency in processes that drive sales and profitability at store and building.
- Build training capability of field trainers by providing training tools, conducting training reviews and CORE program refreshers.
- Support Marketing initiatives by creating & cascading training tools and processes system-wide.
- Ensure comprehensive operations on-boarding of new staff and operations teams.
- Executes Customer Mania mindset training on a quarterly basis.
- Monitors learner training performance (on the job).
- Certifies buddy trainers to train.
- Monitors restaurant performance to conduct training.
- Conducts a minimum of 2 one-to-one sessions with each learner during regular structured restaurant visits.
- Checks training Records for all learners through RGM level ( training / training matrix).
- Provides tools and resources to the restaurants for training.
- Updates training tools and material as required.
- Interviews / evaluates candidates for EXPERT buddy trainer positions.
- Measures success of training and provide RGM with feedback (Team member Training Scorecard)
- Trains restaurant teams for new product rollouts.
- Co-ordinates with training resource for national training initiatives.
- Prepares and executes orientation & training for all new joiners & Management team members.
Qualification & Experience
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional team building capability.
- Graduate (stream) or 3 yrs Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management with min 5 yrs of work experience wherein 2 yrs. at supervisory role.
- Age 25 – 30