Locations: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad
- Readiness of peak periods.
- Owns restaurants projections & forecasting for the shifts.
- Ensures clean & safe work environment for team & Customers.
- Owner of Preventive Maintenance Schedule & ENCON (Energy Conservation).
- 0% time in customers area: ordering, processing sales &monies, managing customer concerns.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Ensuring quality of product.
- Owns Inventory Management.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.
Qualification & Experience
- For Hotel Management Diploma Holder(3 years Diploma post 12th Standard): Candidate should have min 8 months of work experience.
- For Graduates in other streams: Candidate should have min 1 year of work experience.
- For Post graduates in Hotel Management & other streams: Fresher will be considered.
- To be considered graduate or equivalent, candidate should have completed at least 15 years of education. ( i.e 10+ 2+3).
- For PG, he should have completed at least 17 years of education. (i.e 10+2+3+2)
- If candidates is having 1 or 2 year diploma in Hotel management, he need to cover the min requirement through his work experience. (e.g. if someone has 2 years diploma then he will need to have at least 20 months of work experience).
- Industrial training will not be counted as a part of work experience. It has to be post passing out from the college.
- If the candidate is having part time work experience, it will be taken up on case to case basis.